Saturday, September 12, 2009

Thank you!

Many of you have expressed concern about my recent health "happenings." Thanks so much for your thoughts & prayers, but I would like to reassure you that I am fine. For those of you who do not know, I was feeling funny at school on the 1st. After being taken to the ER, I was admitted for testing and it was determined that I had a small stroke. Luckily, all of the test results have come out very well, but a cause has not yet been determined. I had another episode last week, resulting in some more testing.

Please know that your children are receiving the best of care! Their substitutes have had nothing but positive things to say about them. I'm fortunate to have such a wonderful group of students this year! Hopefully, I'll get some answers this coming week, and we will return to normal.

Thank you!